Treatment specializations include:
- Residential treatment at two locations: Phoenix House and Mountain House. Private pay rooms are available at Phoenix House in Santa Barbara.
- Dual Diagnosis Outpatient Program - this focuses on the treatment of addiction and psychiatric conditions, with a strong emphasis on recovery
- Mainstream Counseling, available to all in the Santa Barbara community: www.discovermainstream.com
- The conditions we have expertise working with include: depression, schizophrenia, schizoaffective, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, anxiety, substance use disorders, and PTSD.
- The modalities we use include: family therapy, couples therapy, individual therapy, case management, wrap around services, parent education and support, group treatment, DBT, CBT, grief counseling, and vocational services.
We work with a wide range of mental health and behavioral issues providing outstanding professional services. We offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help them attain the personal growth they’re striving for. We like to include family members in our work, where possible.